Saturday, January 10, 2009

One of the best jokes ever.

Sent to me by Seelan. I don't know why the Malaysianness or the Sikhness of the characters makes it better, but it does.

> A Sikh man is walking along Jalan Bukit Bintang, in Kuala Lumpur one
> night and a very gorgeous girl catches his eye.
>
> He strikes up a conversation with her, and quickly discovers that she
> is one of those "exclusive" ladies-of-the-trade.
>
> "How much do you charge?", asks Gerdial Singh
>
> Mary replies, "It starts at 500 ringgit for a hand-job."
>
> Gerdial says, "500 ringgit for a hand-job? No hand-job is worth that kind of money!"
>
> With a saucy flick of her eyelashes, Mary says, "Do you see that Mary
> Restaurant on the corner?"
>
> "Yes."
>
> "Do you see the next Mary's about another block further down?"
>
> "Yes."
>
> "And beyond that, do you see the third Mary's, just by the side of the

> old Cathay cinema?"
>
> "Yes."
>
> "Well," says Mary, smiling invitingly, "I own those.
>
> And, I own them because I give a hand-job that's worth 500 ringgit."
>
> Gerdial then exclaims, "What the hell? You only live once. I'll give it a try."
>
> They retire to the nearby Marriott Hotel.
>
> A short time later, Mr Gerdial Singh is sitting on the bed realising
> that he just experienced the hand-job of a lifetime, worth every bit
> of 500 ringgit.
>
> He is so amazed, he says, "I suppose a blow-job is 1,000 ringgit?"
>
> Mary replies, "RM1,500."
>
> "I wouldn't pay that for a blow-job!"
>
> Mary then says, while signalling Gerdial to come closer to her.
>
> "Come closer to this window, big boy. Do you see that bank just
> across the junction to Jalan Sultan Ismail?
>
> I own that bank outright. And I own it because I give a blow-job
> that's worth every sen of 1,500 ringgit !"
>
> And poor Gerdial, basking in the afterglow of that terrific
> hand-job,decides to put off his intended new mobile phone and says,
> "Give it to me !!!"
>
> Ten minutes later, he is sitting on the bed more amazed than before.
>
> Mr Singh can scarcely believe it but he feels he truly got his money's worth.
>
> He decides to dip into what else he may have left with him for one
> more glorious and unforgettable experience.
>
> He then asks Mary,"How much for some pussy?"
>
> Mary replies, "Come over here to this other window, I want to show you something.
>
> Do you see how the whole city of Kuala Lumpur is laid out before us
> .....all those beautiful lights, banks .... corporate offices ...
> business houses ..... and big-&-small shops and places?"
>
> "Wowwww !!" Gerdial shouts out in awe, "You own the whole city ??"
>
> "No," Mary replies, "but I would if I had a pussy."

No comments: