Sunday, November 11, 2007

Toi la mot Whore For Art

...Just to let everyone know, the pho did help. I was cheered up for a lot of Saigon, and the FCP artists rock.

Of course, I was terribly mercenary at the event - I gave away copies of "last boy" to everyone (and to all the writers in Saigon I met who could speak English) on the assumption that it'll somehow work to extend the influence of my words across the nations, nyahahahaha.

Also did a reading of "The Right Hand" from "Impetus" at the presentations at Galerie Quynh, which was well received. They all really liked Brian Gothong Tan's video art of me as well!



Yes, the image of my naked body has been projected across a wall in Vietnam. Someday the world!

4 comments:

Barbarossa said...

Yish, you biography will probably be one of the most incredible books ever written. People may doubt you were truly one person. So much do you do.

Ng Yi-Sheng said...

... I very much doubt it. But thanks for the flattery. :P

Anonymous said...

hey yisheng!

loved the "last boy" vid! it's really sumptuous.

Ng Yi-Sheng said...

Haha, and it was put together in 20 hours from concept to first screening!