Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Zürich pichs!

I'm flying off again tonight, this time for my brother's graduation ceremony from UVA. But I'll be durned if I let my Switzerland photos disappear into oblivion.


Gal in dirndl, Felsenegg.



Tram interior.



Birnmüsli, Abisriederplatz.



Peruvian souvenir hawker, near Niederdorf.



Sakura blossom, Park Rietburg.


Bratenschweinefleisch, Felsenegg.


Labour Day demonstration, Schmiede-Wiedikon.



More sakura blossoms, Schmiede-Wiedikon.


River, off Limmatquai.


Chüchli with tomatoes, Hauptbahnhof Sprüngli.

Irwan's shoes, Albisriederplatz.


Really bad nasi goreng, Albisriederplatz.


City view, Linderhof.


Dog swimming, Bellevue.


Beach volleyball promo, Hauptbahnhof.


Sakura blossoms up the wazoo, Schmiede-Wiedikon.


Dandelion clock, Park Rietburg.


Dandelion clocks take over the world, Park Rietburg.


Installation, Kunsthalle.


Demonstration, Bahnhofstraße.


Schoggifrüchte, Burkliplatz.


Bust, Cafe Dada.

No comments: