Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire is overrated.

But Dev Patel is beautiful:



Unfortunately, the only naked shots there are of him are from when he was like, 15 or 16 and hadn't even started shaving yet. I suppose it's a good thing that I simply don't find those a turn-on.

I'm not even saying he's talented: the Bollywood dance sequence at the end of Slumdog is boring compared to stuff even a munjen like me has casually seen, and I'm not convinced that his role here was very challenging. But boy, can he smile. <3 <3 !!!

In other news, recently interviewed the Indigo Girls (Amy Ray asked to read my plays after she found out I was a playwright!!!!) and am flying off for Italy tonight.

Yes, my priorities are skewy for this blog. Imagine if I were straight and I was posting pictures of sexy ladies on my site. Who'd take me as a serious poet then?

No comments: