Thursday, July 14, 2005

hello there

Dear All,

How wonderful. I'm finally part of the blogging generation. Also, my Decameron paly is going quite well.

Alibech: Oh mercy me, what is that lump
Of flesh on the opposite of your rump?
Rustico: He’s the devil! Grasp him by the stump
He torments me so! But please don’t pump.

Alibech: I am blessed to be free of the devil’s curse
Rustico: But alas my dear, you’ve something worse!
See between your legs like a velvet purse?
That’s the hell that Dante set to verse!

Now we’ll put the devil back into hell
It will please God in heaven and me very well
Now before we allow his sin to swell
We’d better put the devil back into hell!

Quite cheesy lah, but fun. I'm glad Choon told me to use meters. I'm rhyming all over the place and it's so calming.

Writing some poetry too. Whoop-de-doo.

No comments: