Saturday, March 31, 2007

April: National Yi-Sheng Awareness Month

Heheheheh. Nora Samosir just called me a media whore for having so much coverage of 251. I requested to be called a Media Meretrix instead, so I too can be an MM.

But in fact, I need all the publicity I can get for April, because I have THREE (3) shows coming up for this month.

1. Georgette: a musical on the life of Georgette Chen
Musical Theatre Singapore
Esplanade concourse
8:30 on Wed 4 and Thu 5)
FREE (it's a concert performance of excerpts)

2. 251: inspired by the life of Annabel Chong
Toy Factory Theatrical Productions
Esplanade Theatre Studio
8pm from Thu 5 to Sun 15, 3pm matinees on weekends, no show Monday
$33

3. Frostbite: a 10-minute play
Short and Sweet Singapore
8pm from Wed 25 to Sat 29
Studio Theatre, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts

... I have no idea what it'll cost. It's part of the week 2 events, as shown here.

Come watch, bee-yotch.

No comments: