Wednesday, April 05, 2006

soy empleado

Did I mention I finally got myself a job? Temporary Visual Arts Manager at National Arts Council. Today was my first day at work. I'd had only 2 hours sleep the previous night because as a freelance writer I'd actually learnt to fall asleep to the rising glow of the sun and the morning chorus... and when I tried turning on the air-con to drown out the mosquitos, the result was that I was sneezing all over my longsleeve shirt and pants today... (it didn't help that I'd been assigned to reorganise the library of very dusty art tomes.)

Will report more in due course. Have just spent the last hour sleeping below the desk after quitting time, cos I had a meeting with someone else at 9.30pm and the floor's carpeted.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzsnrrrrk,

B).

No comments: